Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Free Dental In Nj Where Can I Post A Free Service (free Dental Exams) For A Dental Office In Edison, NJ?

Where can I post a free service (free dental exams) for a dental office in Edison, NJ? - free dental in nj

I work part-time basis by a dentist, Edison, NJ, arrange appointments on your calendar view free dental examinations. Including X-rays and not a scam of any kind No fees, nothing. If I'm not in Michigan, and the difficulty of the places that actually get the word. Craig's List "free" part would be great, but do not accept these ads (I do not know why). Does anybody know where I can get out quickly the word? At this point I would like to hire a couple of stay-at-home mothers who like to talk about things. Please advise if anyone suggest how this route can have? Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment