Saturday, February 20, 2010

How To Get Guns On Poptropica How Do I Get This Man To Stay Off My Property?

How do i get this man to stay off my property? - how to get guns on poptropica

A man often jumped over our fence and roaming around our property, we discussed and discovered he had a weapon, it began, but returned.
One night I was in my trailer, and he wandered into our Bigtop I went to all the clowns, and threw herself on him, he had a bomb and wanted to destroy our circus.He has come as a mime and his friends.
WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT THIS ?!?!?!

6 comments:

  1. call people - who have been threatened

    ReplyDelete
  2. An order which is not allowed to enter their property. Thus, if you still are problems with the law and pressed charges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crying tears of geek joy.February 22, 2010 at 11:58 AM

    Assignment of the company.

    Clowns triumph in Minas Creepiness factor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poison, or at least a rigid diaeretic allowed him to drink

    ReplyDelete
  5. After a woman shaving her care.

    ReplyDelete